Small Business VoIP is one of the best ways for your small business to save money.
Small Business VoIP providers offer great incentives along with great business phone service, geared specifically towards the needs of a small business.
Small business VoIP offers small businesses the following advantages:
- Cheap VoIP phone service
- A versatile business VoIP phone system, designed for small businesses
- Flexible VoIP plans for all size businesses
- Money-back guarantees, for all businesses
- High competition between Small Business VoIP providers
- Find Me/Follow Me , an excellent feature for small business owners
One of the best features VoIP offers to small businesses is the business VoIP phone system, also known as a PBX business phone system. PBX stands for private branch exchange and what it means is that your entire small business is connected in one sophisticated VoIP network.
With a Small Business Phone System, you’ll be able to use:
- an auto attendant to filter your calls to the right people
- present a consistent professional image to customers
- useful features like Find Me/Follow Me
Small Business VoIP Systems also usually use hosted PBX. Hosted PBX means that the small business VoIP provider manages and maintains the VoIP phone system.
That means that the Small Business VoIP provider is responsible for the system; they have the expertise and know-how to solve any problems that can come up. You don’t have to be an expert. You can focus on your small business.
Hosted PBX represents great savings for small businesses that use VoIP. That’s because your business doesn’t have to purchase an IP PBX phone system.
Call (248) 325-8647 For A Custom Quote!
Or simply contact us via email and we will call you to discuss your business needs.